A 97-year-old woman, whose dress caught fire while heating milk in the kitchen in the Kınık district of Izmir, lost her life in the fire.
Allegedly, Şahinaz Önem (97), who lives in Yukarı Neighborhood, opened the picnic tube to heat the milk in the kitchen while he was alone at home.
At that time, the fire broke out as a result of the clothing igniting. Noticing the situation, the people in the vicinity informed the fire and medical teams.
DIED IN THE FIRE
According to the news of AA; While the fire was extinguished by firefighters, the medical teams determined that the old woman died. Önem’s body was taken to the Morgue of Izmir Forensic Medicine Institute after the examination.
HE WANTED TO HEAT MILK
According to the information received, Önem’s relative, whose statement was taken after the incident, informed that Önem went to the kitchen to heat milk before he left the house.